Equal Exchange: Determining a Fair Price for
Publication May 2007.
Carbon trading is expanding rapidly, with over 100 million credits from CDM
projects sold to date. Market actors, particularly those engaged in CDM, need to
be on top of new trends and price dynamics. This publication provides unique
insights and in-depth analysis from traders, DNAs, legal advisers, investors,
and CDM developers. It promises to become an essential guide for understanding
the complex issues in determining equitable prices in CDM deals.
To reserve your
free copy click here*
- Pedro Moura Costa and Francisco Ascui, Ecosecurities
- Veronique Bishop, World Bank Group/IFC
Jørund Buen, Elisabeth Lokshall, and Marte Nordseth,
- Martha Castillo, Andean Development Corporation, Latin
American Carbon Program
- Martijn Wilder and Monique Willis, Baker & Mackenzie
- Gao Guangsheng and Li Liyan, Chinese DNA for CDM
- Karen Degouve, NATIXIS/European Carbon Fund
- Mark Meyrick, EdF Trading
- John Palmisano, International Environmental Trading Group
- Alfred Ofosu-Ahenkorah, Energy Commission of Ghana
- Charlotte Streck, Climate Focus
(*) As a limited number of hard copies are available, please respond now.
Priority will be given to developing country residents.